Since 1993, nearly 500 Hoosiers have graduated from the Indiana Leadership Forum and many have served Indiana in a variety of important leadership positions, including:
• United States Member of Congress
• State Senators
• State Representatives
• County Prosecutors
• County Commissioners
• Elected Judges
• Indiana Secretary of Commerce
• Commissioner, Workforce Development
• Indiana Election Commission
• Indiana Transportation Finance Authority
• General Counsel to the Office of the Governor
• Indiana Senate Chief of Staff
• County, City, and Town Council Members
• Staff Members of Federal, State, and Local government offices
• Members of State and Local Boards and Commissions
• State, County, and Local Political Party Office Holders
• Various leadership positions in Indiana business and philanthropic organizations
How to Participate
Selection Criteria: Successful applicants will have a track record of leadership skills, self-motivation, professional achievement, and exemplary character. Additionally, candidates must demonstrate a strong potential for future success, a willingness to be more actively engaged in the community, and the ability to utilize the Indiana Leadership Forum education in order to increase his/her level of civic engagement.
Method of Selection: A Selection Committee comprised of four (4) Indiana Leadership Forum graduates, an Executive Board Member, and the program director will evaluate the application files based on the selection criteria. Qualified candidates should plan to be available to participate in a personal interview with the Selection Committee in September. APPLICATION DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 10th.
» Click here for Application.